- Followerwonk gives great insight into your followers. Who are your followers? Where are they located? When do they tweet?
- Simply Measured also provides Twitter analytics.
- Twitonomy is another great analytics tool for Twitter.
- Mentionmap gives you a graphic representation of your influence on Twitter, connecting users based on recent mentions of people and hashtags.
- Twtrland is an analytics Web app that presents you with a thorough exploration of your posting habits and the followers you interact with.
- Visual.ly has a tool which lets you visualise your Twitter character.
- Tweet Archivist allows you to: Monitor tweets based on a word, phrase or query; Capture every tweet with a certain hashtag and then do analysis; and Capture tweets during an event and then generate reports.
- Who.Unfollowed.Me can show you who unfollowed you, who is not following you back and who you are not following back.
- Trendsmap shows you the latest trends from Twitter, for anywhere in the world, on a map.
- Social Collider reveals cross-connections between conversations on Twitter.
Infographic and Visualisation Tools
Tools for Word Clouds
Here is some useful information about the difference between the different Twitter APIs.